The candidates, at the time of reporting at allotted institutes must bring the following Original Certificates/Documents/Testimonials alongwith three sets of duly attested photocopies of these and coloured photograph with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate / Document/ Testimonial at the time of reporting at the allotted institution, will forfeit his/ her claim to admission.
- Original and duly self attested photocopy of Qualifying Examination i.e. 10th and 10+2 or 10+2 as the case may be. In case, DMC of Qualifying Examination has not been issued by the concerned Board the result of the Qualifying Examination can be verified from the official website of the concerned Board.
- Character Certificate: (a) Regular Candidates: The candidates who passed their qualifying examination from School/College as regular students are required to submit the Character Certificate as per Annexure-XV. (b) Private Candidates: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination a s private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure-VI, if applicable: Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a Board/Recognized School located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations as per Annexure-VII, if applicable.
vii. Scheduled Caste Certificate as per Annexure-VIII, if applicable.
viii. Backward Class Certificate as per Annexure-IX, if applicable and affidavit as per Annexure-X.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates as perAnnexure-XI, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children and Grand-children of Freedom Fighters as per Annexure-XII, if applicable. 31
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/ Disabled/ Discharged Military/ Para-Military Personnel/ ExServicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces – Annexure-V.
xii. Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces-AnnexureXVI.
xiii. Certificate of Medical Fitness- Annexure-XIV.
xiv. Undertaking of Antiragging by the Student Annexure – XVIII.
- Undertaking of Antiragging by the Parent/ Guardian Annexure – XIX.
xvi. Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case TFW quota candidates)
xvii. Coloured Photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size)
xviii. Aadhar Number (or Enrolment No.). In case Aadhar Number is not available then alternate documents such as passport, bank account or any other valid Govt. identity number.